Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
HULK7
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello family! I have a 2014 SGS and would like to see if anyone has added a Razor Pac or Chopped Pac to there bike!!! The 2014 Razor Pac has not been released for the 2014 SGS but I've heard you can place the 2013 version on the 2014. I'm looking for the low sleek look!!! I know the Razor Doesn't offer much room but I'm okay with that! I would love to see pics of any 2014 SGS with a Razor Pac or Chop Pac to gauge the difference in height and looks!! Thanks for you guys help in advance!!!

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
I ordered the chopped pac for my FLHXS last night. The Razor is just too small in my opinion. The Chopped follows and retains the sloped down look of the back. IT is functional (why I bought it) and will spend more time off the bike than on. I did get the Morroco gold pearl with the pale gold pin striping.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
here is a pic of one they had on the floor.

Attachments

·
HULK7
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
it is the chopped and the one I ordered.

·
HULK7
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it is the chopped and the one I ordered.

Thanks that looks great!! It doesn't look as big as the ones that I've viewed on google!!! Just don't want the over sized Pac on the rear!! Trying to stay low on the ass end!!

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Hulk
the chopped is designed with the look you are going for in mind. It is very nice and will actually hold some stuff. I have the same look in mind and it is going to be perfect. I am putting the luggage rack on mine.

Dave

·
Registered
691 Posts
I toyed with the same dilemma last year for my SG.. Ended up with the King TP. I'm very happy with it. I'd get the bigger one. Same price

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
nice edit mojoman

1 - 14 of 14 Posts