Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy everyone, I not really new here but haven't posted on here for a VERY long time. Been over on V-Rod forum.

Just thought I throw it out that I pick up my new 09 Fat Bob in the morning. I love the V-rod but just ready for a change.

I was going to pick it up today, but had an issue with financing, seem I accidently put a fraud alert on my credit reports and they needed to do some verification. I won't get into all that but everything is a go for tomorrow AM.

I ended up choosing the Black Pearl, same color as my V-Rod (just attached to that color I guess) but between the Vegas dealers, I had a choice of every color. Has about $1300 in upgrades that I really didn't care if it had or not, so they left them on but knocked it off the price of the bike. basicaly paid right at MSRP, not sure if that was the best deal I could find, but I'm happy with it and that really all the matters.

I see there are a few other members here from the V-Rod forum (not sure if I can mention that name ot that forum or not, so I won't) But they have probably seen me over there before.

Anyway, just thought I'd share my good news, I hope it's not windy again here in Vegas tomorrow so I can go for a nice, long ride. Now I gotta save for the stage 1 kit.

Take care all
Frank

·
Registered
40,797 Posts
Congrats!

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,505 Posts
I see there are a few other members here from the V-Rod forum (not sure if I can mention that name ot that forum or not, so I won't)
You won't find any antipathy towards V-Rods or V-rodders over here.
That tendancy to go into "airhead" scorn mode is one reason
I don't spend much time over there.

Seems to have gotten a lot better than it used to be tho'.
Used to be as bad as sport bikers.

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Welcome, glad your back here, and congrats on the bike!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts