Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife and I are going to party hard tomorrow night at a BlackBerry Smoke/Govt Mule concert. Got tickets in row 3, platinum seating. Wife does not drink so she is my designated driver. I am going to get F**ked up as Hogan's goat.

Leaving Thursday morning for a 1200 mile 4 day solo ride through West Virginia. Going to see my brother and eat at his restaurant, then head out to my parents for a day, then see my sis before riding all over the place.

supposed to rain, don't give an eff.

will post pics along the way.

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Sounds like a good time. Be safe and enjoy.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Have a fun ride, n b safe! Looking forward to the pics!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Tell us more about your brother's restaurant. I'm always looking for a good restaurant in WV.

af

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Have fun and be careful!!!!

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
If you get to the Southwest part of the state, ride highway 16, "Back of the Dragon" between Marion and Tazwell. We did it last April. It's a really pretty drive, with serious curves.

·
The dude abides
238 Posts
I'm heading to West VA next week, but flying rather than riding. Going to be in Clarksburg for some work stuff.

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm heading to West VA next week, but flying rather than riding. Going to be in Clarksburg for some work stuff.
Be sure to check out my brothers restaurant, it will not disappoint if you are a carnivore.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts