Harley Davidson Forums banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Indian Larry
8,948 Posts
Ok, I used a pair for 100 miles. I like the ones I've been using better. I would be glad to send the unopened pair (or the slightly used pair) to someone else to try.
They DO fit a little tighter, maybe that would be better in the cold, but I prefer a little more air so my eyes don't sweat.

·
Registered
376 Posts
A lot of pages to try to read thru on my phone but I caught a couple puerile mentioning safety glasses. I'll add a vote for them. I get nemesis that wrap around and they are safety rated so your getting the protection to

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Recently Converted
28 Posts
Ii had a pair of Rudy Project sunglasses with the racing red lenses. Very similar to the Serengeti Drivers. The color of the lens reduces the blue in the atmosphere and really improves contrast. You can read the road much better with these lenses. They are expensive and you need inserts if you need prescription lenses.. A real pain. I only mention this to recommend you check out the Serengeti Drivers to see what I mean. If you like them there may be cheaper alternatives. Well worth finding them for the improved vision. IMO.

·
Registered
66 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Any idea how those fit on someone with a (as my wife puts it) "gigantic" head? I've been using the X-KD's just because they're all that's wide enough to fit around my face, and even with those the lenses still look small against my face.
One of my riding buddies is nicknamed "buckethead" and He can wear them without issue :)

If they don't fit you, you're only out a few bucks.

81 - 87 of 87 Posts