Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
*Senior Member*
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to get reduced reach levers for my '14 FLHX. Looking around the "Net", all I found is the Kuryakyn Boss Blades. This is a new product for them and I would like to know if anyone is using this product or something else for the Rushmore Touring models?

If you're using the Boss Blades, are they effective? Are you more comfortable, etc.? Would you recommend them?

For those of you that might be looking for the same type of levers in a Roland Sands style, I have a pair that came off my 2008 Heritage Softail. These are fully adjustable levers for both sides. They were great but don't fit the '14 Touring. If you're interested, these are called "Regulator", they are chrome and they fit:

1996-2011 Big Twin Harley Davidson
1996-2003 XL

PM me for more info.

·
Registered
5,019 Posts
I have Boss blades on my Electra Glide. I didn't realize they were reduced reach until just now when I looked at the Kuryakyn catalog.
I like the Boss blades because they are nice and wide. My fingers feel good on them. Kuryakyn used to make an adjustable reach clutch lever, but I don't see it on the page now.
OOPS I just realized your 2014 has different lever fitment. Boss Blades will still feel good. And the chrome is good so far.

·
*Senior Member*
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts