Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I know that I'm not that smart....but is there a regional forum for meeting local members ie: dinner rides, day rides and weekend get aways? Maybe I just missed it....

Thanks,

Trippin

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
I recommend that you use either the state registry or the rides and rallies sections to post about a meet. Other people will surely respond.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,388 Posts
You guys actually have paved roads back there in WV?:laugh:biker:
Contrary to popular belief, we do have running water, paved roads, higher education, and we actually wear shoes too. It just so happens that there are alot, and i do mean alot, of idiots every where you go...... why does everyone have to pick on us so bad.........

Atleast it aint as bad as Cali, all those tree huggin' hippies' and those metro yuppies' ........... :D

Sorry Sickness i had too, I think we all got thick skin here......

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Contrary to popular belief, we do have running water, paved roads, higher education, and we actually wear shoes too. It just so happens that there are alot, and i do mean alot, of idiots every where you go...... why does everyone have to pick on us so bad.........

Atleast it aint as bad as Cali, all those tree huggin' hippies' and those metro yuppies' ........... :D

Sorry Sickness i had too, I think we all got thick skin here......
I had to give you a hard time.
I love WV, been there many times in my truckin' days.
Peace Brother.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts