Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my last day at work. I'm gonna ride off into the sunset on my scoot and enjoy the rest of my life doing pretty much what I want, with my wife's permission, of course. Looking forward to a lot more riding time.:biking::biking::biker:

·
old scoot coot
5,408 Posts
congrats, rollo. have fun and be happy. you earned it. buddy up with some other retired dudes and enjoy being able to go anytime you want to. prepare to be pretty busy too. you'll wonder how you got everything done when you worked.:banana

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,211 Posts
Welcome to that life long anticipated and much deserved. Enjoy every minute of that retirement. You've earned it!

·
2009 Softail Custom
294 Posts
Congratulations rollo. I hope you get to really enjoy your retirement and have many great rides.

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,211 Posts
rollo, retirement may take a little getting used to. When you buy something at a store on Friday afternoon and the clerk handing you your change says "have a good weekend", be polite and try not to laugh.
Yeah, it does take a bit of acclimating to every day being a Saturday.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Congrats.

The rest of you talking smack....shut it. :laugh

·
luv the low country
21,074 Posts
Congrats, rollo!! Hope the honey do list isn't too long.:D That coming from experience. Seriously, hope you have many years of good health and enjoyment. You earned it. Time to rack up some miles on your scoot.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Congrats. Enjoy

.…...........................................

"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle"

·
Registered
867 Posts
Congrads Dude

Hi, I've been retired now 12 years ! I live by this rule ! Always pay CASH for any new items ,cars exc.
If I don't have the cash I don't need it !
I save more cash with this method making us able to have the luxuries we want an to have moneys for medical if needed .
my thoughts . Bud

·
Registered
12,075 Posts
Hi, I've been retired now 12 years ! I live by this rule ! Always pay CASH for any new items ,cars exc.
If I don't have the cash I don't need it !
I save more cash with this method making us able to have the luxuries we want an to have moneys for medical if needed .
my thoughts . Bud
Right on, bud! I retired in '05, my wife retired in '99, and if we don't have or can't save enough for any purchase we don't need it. We do use credit cards for convenience but the bill gets paid in full every statement. Don't ever intend (barring really serious misfortunes) to ever owe anybody anything again.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts