1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
REUNION II, the sequel

Back to the Nod, 1st Saturday in June. 6/5/2021

Some will arrive Thursday 3rd, some will arrive Friday 4th

10 Rooms have been blocked with a special rate TBD. Our rooms are on the backside of the Annex.

Call for reservations, reference ‘Reunion'

Land ‘O Nod
Eureka springs, AR 72632
(479) 253-6262

www.landonodinn.com

The Nod has a free continental breakfast or there are plenty of place to eat, all within walking distances. Hmmm, Bacon at the Filling Station. BBQ, Steak House and beer/liquor stores within walking distances

Plenty of good riding in the area, there will NOT be a group ride on Saturday.

*This Reunion will probably be our last one at the Nod for several years. Time to move to a new location.
We will discuss it at REUNION II. Come with some suggestions.

·
weird member
2,793 Posts
I'm still debating on whether or not I'll go. It's not that I don't want to hang out with you geezers... but I can afford only one trip per year, and I am debating about taking a different trip. While I am still young, considering planning a trip someplace I never been and maybe going for an Iron Butt in the process, just for the hell of it. That and I'd like the trip to be when it's not 10,000° and raining.

We'll see. I'll probably confirm whether or not I'll go sometime in April. Hell, I might just decide to do two trips, or do a big trip that winds me up at the reunion. Mostly I will just need to see how my mental health is doing around that time, it's not so hot right now, feels like one of those anti-drug commercials from the 90's where they hold an egg and go "this is your brain" then they say "and this is your brain on drugs" while smashing it with a frying pan.

·
Noel
10,135 Posts
Subscribed, and will determine if I go later in the spring, need to see how the racing schedule firms up in early June, right now, there will be a race in 3rd week of May, so making multiple long trips might not happen

·
Asylum Inmate
12,179 Posts
Bob, did you get one of the 10 rooms reserved on the backside or were they all booked?
Yes I told them one of the Reunion block rooms. However the lady did seem seriously confused. But said she would send the confirmation email. Has not come through yet so I don't think it was the owner.

They are no longer a best western?

·
Registered
11,625 Posts
Yes I told them one of the Reunion block rooms. However the lady did seem seriously confused. But said she would send the confirmation email. Has not come through yet so I don't think it was the owner.

They are no longer a best western?
Bob, I don't know that The Land O Nod was ever a Best Western. Now the General Nelson place in Bardstown became a Best Western not too long ago.

·
Asylum Inmate
12,179 Posts
Ah that is what I was remembering. Thanks finally it makes sense why they keep saying it was never a BW.

Reactions: sardonicus87

·
weird member
2,793 Posts
Just an update, I am now 95% sure on going. I'll still wait until way late to book a room though. Probably will just room by myself this time to avoid any awkwardness of bedtime being midnight at the lastest for anyone else and it being 4 am for me.

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
REUNION II, the sequel

Back to the Nod, 1st Saturday in June. 6/5/2021

Some will arrive Thursday 3rd, some will arrive Friday 4th

10 Rooms have been blocked with a special rate TBD. Our rooms are on the backside of the Annex.

Call for reservations, reference ‘Reunion'

Land ‘O Nod
Eureka springs, AR 72632
(479) 253-6262

www.landonodinn.com
T Minus 5 months!

·
weird member
2,793 Posts
Still haven't booked a room yet, but I am going. Still waiting to hear when Sett is going to roll in (Thursday or Friday), since I am going to crash at his house for a few hours before rolling in, as I am ending my SS1000 there.

Got my trip already planned/mapped out.

Screenshot_20210201-145756.png

1 - 20 of 74 Posts