Harley Davidson Forums banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
American
28,086 Posts
I'll keep an eye out for your plans, the northern projected track comes right through your neck of the woods, it's actually the shortest route, I hope the roads through Indiana are better than they were in 2019.
We have the best dirt roads in the country!

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
Sett is booked on the backside.Renee seemed to have it together and knew who I was.
Lol
Lyle...are u still coming to the hacienda?

·
weird member
2,774 Posts
Sett is booked on the backside.Renee seemed to have it together and knew who I was.
Lol
Lyle...are u still coming to the hacienda?
Yeah. What day did you plan to arrive at the reunion?

·
Registered
5,711 Posts

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
And I will join you gentlemen for Thursday night dinner. May be there in time for an afternoon beer or two, not sure what time Thursday I will roll in, depends on how many times I stop on the way LOL.
I will take a leisurely two hour ride over and arrive mid day sometime...been looking at a route I haven't taken yet.

·
weird member
2,774 Posts
On Thursday as I am booked for Thur, Fri and Saturday.
OK, I will be there Thursday then, early in the am, will just need a few hours nap, two or three then can roll into ES easily mid-day.

Reactions: Settertude

·
Registered
5,711 Posts
OK, I will be there Thursday then, early in the am, will just need a few hours nap, two or three then can roll into ES easily mid-day.
Just be careful, Kyle---don't push too hard.

·
weird member
2,774 Posts
Just be careful, Kyle---don't push too hard.
Well, since I got the windshield, it almost feels like cheating. I've also been working on getting more physically healthy since the end of December.

But yeah, if I can't do it, I'll stop somewhere and let you know. But, I'm pretty confident now that I can do it.

Reactions: Settertude

·
weird member
2,774 Posts
I'll probably call Monday to book a room.

·
weird member
2,774 Posts
Just called and got my room booked for Thursday – Sunday. All that's left on the backside are second floor rooms, which is fine with me, but in case anyone else hasn't booked yet and needs ground floor.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Just called and got my room booked for Thursday – Sunday. All that's left on the backside are second floor rooms, which is fine with me, but in case anyone else hasn't booked yet and needs ground floor.
Kyle, come on in, 1st beer is on Tommy!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
weird member
2,774 Posts
When I spoke to René the other day, she said everyone that has mentioned the reunion is checking in on Thursday except for one checking in on Friday.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts