Harley Davidson Forums banner
141 - 160 of 220 Posts

·
Road Junkie
2,020 Posts
For those seeking to find the Glory Hole and other interesting natural sights while in Eureka Springs...

Arkansas' Scenic Waterfall Loop Will Take You To 13 Different Waterfalls
FYI, I did a little more research on these sights. About half of them are right off a major highway or paved road, and the other half require a little more adventure on dirt roads and/or 1-2 miles hike to the falls. When I added time for getting to/from the general area, hiking to the sight, viewing time, etc., it makes for a +9 hour day.

Choose wisely as to which ones you attempt or not. I'm working on a revised map that includes four of the more accessible falls and I'm still estimating an +8 hour day.

·
Asylum Inmate
12,397 Posts
Not going to make it. Have to work.

Sorry party on friends of mine

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Tommy
The earliest I can make it to your resort is Monday.

Reactions: tommytailspin

·
Registered
797 Posts
Well boys, I have bad news.
The wife and I have to bail. :cry:
Life got in the way between graduations, weddings and the new purchase of a piece of dirt in Tennessee put the brakes on this trip.
We were really looking forward to this......hopefully next year.

·
old scoot coot
4,885 Posts
6113(sean) will be meeting up with fb, mack, brian and myself at twin peaks for lunch on thursday. some of you will remember sean from the collisions at bardstown. he is from nashville. he's a bubba nice guy who won't miss an opportunity to bust your balls. our kind of people. it will be nice to see him again. we need to keep our prayers up for cookie, indian joe's wife. joe can't make it this year he is looking after his bride. we will miss him, bob and old dog and hope they will be with us again next year. a week and a wake up and we will see y'all at the nod.

·
Asylum Inmate
12,397 Posts
Sorry you're not going to make it, Bob.
We'll catch you next year.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
this show is the same time every year but hopefully I will have someone trained up to deal with it.

Is the blue bonnet ride happening this year?

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #151 ·
Is the blue bonnet ride happening this year?
Blue Bonnet ride AKA Spring Ride happened several months ago.
It was one of those last minute rides, it wasn't posted here. We did managed to get a small ride in the morning, before the rain started for the day. It turned in a Day Drinking afternoon. 🍻🥃.

Are you still doing the Mancation? I would be interested.

FB

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Hey guys and gals, my bike is broke. I crashed it on the 30th of April. I'm OK but two others are broken up pretty good. My Insurance just got around to giving Rawhide Harley a check and the mechanic said it would be 30 days to get the painted parts in. I tried to talk them into just bending things enough to make it rideable but they're probably worried about liability. So I'm not riding this week. I'm thinking of driving down Thursday or Friday for the after ride party.

I'll post something about the crash when I feel like admitting how much I screwed up.

·
luv the low country
20,343 Posts
Glad ur okay, Mad. Prayers of healing for your friends.

Reactions: 3beards

·
Registered
11,805 Posts
Mack, sorry about your crash but, as you know, the bike isn't the real concern. Glad you weren't seriously injured and hope your buddies all heal quickly and completely.

·
Road Junkie
2,020 Posts
@MADMACK - sorry to hear of the accident. Glad you are OK.

@FartBoy - do you happen to have a list of who is planning to attend? Seems several of the couples have had to cancel.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,976 Posts
I hate to hear that Mack. Glad you are ok.

·
old scoot coot
4,885 Posts
Hey guys and gals, my bike is broke. I crashed it on the 30th of April. I'm OK but two others are broken up pretty good. My Insurance just got around to giving Rawhide Harley a check and the mechanic said it would be 30 days to get the painted parts in. I tried to talk them into just bending things enough to make it rideable but they're probably worried about liability. So I'm not riding this week. I'm thinking of driving down Thursday or Friday for the after ride party.

I'll post something about the crash when I feel like admitting how much I screwed up.
glad you didn't get busted up mack. hope the others are doing ok. your bike will look like new when they get it done. when i crashed the rkc i left it at pig trail hd in rogers. when i went to pick it up i thought it was a new bike, not mine. hope we see ya in es if not, next year hermano! in a month come down for some ridden, or we can do a long weekend in the rockies!

·
Registered
986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 ·
Sorry to hear Mack, good thing you're up moving around. Come on over the car.
Radar, I don't have an official head count, I'm guessing 10 - 12.
The Nod said all the rooms (10) I block were booked .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

141 - 160 of 220 Posts