1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
REUNION III
We'll be at the Nod, 1st Saturday in June - 6/4/2022 - for REUNION III
Some will arrive on Thursday 2nd; some will arrive Friday 3rd
12 Rooms have been blocked with a special rate TBD.
Call for reservations, referencing REUNION
Land ‘O Nod
Eureka springs, AR 72632
(479) 253-6262
www.landonodinn.com
The Nod has a free continental breakfast or there are plenty of place to eat, all within walking distances. Hmmm, Bacon at the Filling Station

Rockin’ Pig Steak House, BBQ and beer/liquor stores all within walking distances

Plenty of good riding in the area, and as usual, there will NOT be a group ride on Saturday.

We will discuss REUNION IV. Come with some suggestions.

·
weird member
1997 Softail Custom (FXSTC)
3,868 Posts
I'm in, obviously. Though, I'm going to wait until next year to look at booking a room.

Reactions: FartBoy

·
weird member
3,868 Posts
I'm in. Always enjoy the ride and the company up there in the hills.
Hey man, been a while. You plan on making the trip up in 1 day or take 2 days to get there? This coming one, I plan to take 2 days to get up there, that way I won't be too wiped out to enjoy riding in the brief time I am there.

If you're gonna do two days (for me, it's 760 miles minimum from home, not sure how far for you from wherever you are in Miss'appi), I can meet up and we can ride up together and/or split a room half way up if you're gonna take 2 days.

·
old scoot coot
6,232 Posts
REUNION III
We'll be at the Nod, 1st Saturday in June - 6/4/2022 - for REUNION III
Some will arrive on Thursday 2nd; some will arrive Friday 3rd
12 Rooms have been blocked with a special rate TBD.
Call for reservations, referencing REUNION
Land ‘O Nod
Eureka springs, AR 72632
(479) 253-6262
www.landonodinn.com
The Nod has a free continental breakfast or there are plenty of place to eat, all within walking distances. Hmmm, Bacon at the Filling Station

Rockin’ Pig Steak House, BBQ and beer/liquor stores all within walking distances

Plenty of good riding in the area, and as usual, there will NOT be a group ride on Saturday.

We will discuss REUNION IV. Come with some suggestions.
thanks, fb! see ya on thursday!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Nope, not that weekend. I'll be 1,133 miles away in Quantico, VA, reservations are locked in.

Wilson Combat did call me a couple of weeks ago, the order I placed with them the day FB and I were there is in production, can't wait to show it off. Maybe if I skip next year, I can get back over to Nighthawk and pick out one of their fine products to put in my safe.

·
Registered
21 LowRider S
44,333 Posts
Are the Indian guys gonna be on the same side of the hotel as the rest of us? :confused

·
weird member
3,868 Posts
Wait, we're letting Taiwanese made Canadian bikes in now? 😜

1 - 20 of 250 Posts