Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
REUNION IV

It was voted on, and We’ll be back at the Nod, 1st Saturday in June - 6/3/2023 - for REUNION IV
12 Rooms have been blocked with a special rate TBD.
Some will arrive on Thursday 1st; some will arrive Friday 2nd

Call for reservations, referencing the REUNION
Land ‘O Nod
Eureka springs, AR 72632
(479) 253-6262
www.landonodinn.com

The Nod has a free continental breakfast or there are plenty of place to eat, all within walking distances. Rockin’ Pig Steak House, BBQ and beer/liquor stores all within walking distances.
Hmmm, Bacon at the Filling Station

Plenty of good riding in the area, and as usual, there will NOT be a group ride on Saturday.

We will discuss the location for REUNION V. Come with some suggestions.

· old scoot coot
7,350 Posts
REUNION IV

It was voted on, and We’ll be back at the Nod, 1st Saturday in June - 6/3/2023 - for REUNION IV

Land ‘O Nod
Eureka springs, AR 72632
(479) 253-6262
www.landonodinn.com

The Nod has a free continental breakfast or there are plenty of place to eat, all within walking distances. Rockin’ Pig Steak House, BBQ and beer/liquor stores all within walking distances.

Plenty of good riding in the area, and as usual, there will NOT be a group ride on Saturday.

thanks fb. it's on my calander. i told laurel if the house catches fire just jump in the car and come to eureka springs. :p

· Registered
13,370 Posts
I went ahead and emailed the Nod requesting reservations for Wednesday night through Saturday night. Will be arriving with John--forum name siriusblue. John lives in Ohio, last year was his first time to ES, He will ride down to my house the day before and we will leave out of my place the next morning. Depending on his work schedule we may get there on Wednesday but if that ain't gonna work out we will cancel Wednesday night and get there Thursday.

· weird member
2022 El Diablo, 1997 FXSTC
4,571 Posts
Crap, I need to figure out plans. Got plenty of time. I know this time, I am not leaving early like last year if I can help it. Leave out Wednesday and arrive Thursday. Leave on Sunday and get home on Monday. It's much nicer breaking the 750 miles into two days, left me less exhausted getting there to actually enjoy some of the twisty roads (upper and lower route to Rodgers, the "Pig Trail"/AR-23), probably the most I have ever ridden once arriving at the destination.

So, I will be there Thursday - Sunday if anyone wants to split a room. Though again, I won't be booking until next year, maybe around March, April or May because I don't like playing musical chairs with rooms. Plus, who knows if more bs will come up between now and then, I already had to back out of TT this year.

· Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
REUNION IV

Land ‘O Nod
Eureka springs, AR 72632
(479) 253-6262
www.landonodinn.com

Bump-

· weird member
4,571 Posts
I still plan to arrive Thursday and leave Sunday. The only thing I haven't done is book a room.

If anyone who is a heavy sleeper (extreme night owl, I'd be quiet, it's just going in and out of the room to have a cigarette or not even coming in the room until around 4 am) is interested in splitting a room, let me know.

· Registered
13,370 Posts
I still plan to arrive Thursday and leave Sunday. The only thing I haven't done is book a room.

If anyone who is a heavy sleeper (extreme night owl, I'd be quiet, it's just going in and out of the room to have a cigarette or not even coming in the room until around 4 am) is interested in splitting a room, let me know.
Geeze, Kyle! I'd be afraid of getting shot entering an occupied room at 4 am lol.

· weird member
4,571 Posts
I might need to take 123 on the way in. I took the Pig Trail in last year. Could ride from here to Conyers or wherever that is on the south-end Wednesday, then start fresh on 123 on Thursday before heading to ES... 🤔

1 - 20 of 41 Posts