Harley Davidson Forums banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

· Registered
1,345 Posts
Wife and I will be there Friday morning, will be in Branson before that. Already have Branson booked, with book the hotel in January.

· Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
REUNION IV

We’ll be back at the Nod, 1st Saturday in June - 6/3/2023 - for REUNION IV
12 Rooms have been blocked with a special rate TBD.
Some will arrive on Thursday 1st; some will arrive Friday 2nd

Call for reservations, referencing the REUNION
Land ‘O Nod
Eureka springs, AR 72632
(479) 253-6262
www.landonodinn.com

The Nod has a free continental breakfast or there are plenty of place to eat, all within walking distances. Rockin’ Pig Steak House, BBQ and beer/liquor stores all within walking distances.
Hmmm, Bacon at the Filling Station

Plenty of good riding in the area, and as usual, there will NOT be a group ride on Saturday.

We will discuss the location for REUNION V. Come with some suggestions.
Bump - T minus 152 days!

· weird member
2022 El Diablo, 1997 FXSTC
4,564 Posts
I'll probably book a room in February or March, so if anyone's still looking to split a room that hasn't got one, I'd rather set that up-front. Otherwise if someone already has one and is looking to split, let me know.

My plan is to be in on Thursday (mid-day to mid-afternoon) and check out on Sunday.

· Registered
13,369 Posts
David, I booked my BW hotel in McKinney for both going to and coming back from Eureka Springs. Used my BW points and didn’t cost me anything.
I’m still trying to reach the Land of Nod. I’ve called, left messages, they must close down for the winter? I’ll keep trying…
I went through that about this time last year--no answer, no recording, no nothing. I was wondering if maybe they just closed up ??? But, just keep trying, their hours are really weird.

· Registered
2,442 Posts
I still plan to arrive Thursday and leave Sunday. The only thing I haven't done is book a room.

If anyone who is a heavy sleeper (extreme night owl, I'd be quiet, it's just going in and out of the room to have a cigarette or not even coming in the room until around 4 am) is interested in splitting a room, let me know.
I'll room with you Kyle. Bring ear plugs

· weird member
4,564 Posts
I'll room with you Kyle. Bring ear plugs
Did you already book a room? If not, when I call next month, I'll let them know we're splitting a room. I'll message you when I set it up if they want you to call and confirm.

· Registered
1,345 Posts
I booked today, took one of the blocked rooms, had to go upstairs to get a single king bed though. Will be there Friday morning, checking out Sunday.

· weird member
4,564 Posts
I called and booked my room today. @MADMACK , they don't need you to call and confirm or anything that you're splitting with me, she said we'll take care of that day of.

Apparently, they let Renée go last year, the woman I spoke to today was a bit confused on the thing. @FartBoy David, she wants you to give them a call, she has some questions. I don't know the name of the lady I spoke to. She said she tried to call you but doesn't know if they have the correct number.

When I called and told her I was part of the reunion group on the back side, she seemed aware of the thing but wasn't sure if we were all booking individually or if there was a system where you got the rooms and we were supposed to go through you. That's when I told her Renée understands the process and that's when I found out she was laid off, but I told her that generally, you just have the rooms blocked off and we call individually and book them. She still wants to talk to you though.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts