Harley Davidson Forums banner

101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
39,815 Posts
Just rolled into the hacienda @ 12:30. Just in time to grab some lunch! :D

3.5 hours including a 15 minute pit stop half way. I was cookin', was supposed to take 3:45 with no stops according to El' Goog. :D

Only mishap I had was a lost screw in my left side axle cover, which let my saddlebag bounce around on top of it on the trip down there and bent it up some. Used a gap on a picnic table to straighten it out best I could. Just stuffed it in my saddlebag for the trip home. I'll grab the missing screw and washer Tuesday when the shop opens up.

#UseLocTiteNextTimeDummy

All in all a good trip, besides Fartboy trying to lacerate an ankle artery and Radar getting attacked by a Antifa CPAP machine.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,531 Posts
Sett, looking at the current map and seeing what the weather is doing, had I left at the same time I usually leave the Nod to come back home, I'd possibly have made it to Vicksburg and that would have been the end of the day's ride. I've put in a lot of wet miles over the years, but there is enough storm force winds behind this stuff to make me know that getting home today was not gonna happen on a Harley. Still wish I could have made the trip, but we have storm issues down here that have kept me and my little group busy with tomorrow being an equal challenge if not moreso. Glad you guys were able to make the trip and have a grand ol time.

·
American
27,169 Posts

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Sett, looking at the current map and seeing what the weather is doing, had I left at the same time I usually leave the Nod to come back home, I'd possibly have made it to Vicksburg and that would have been the end of the day's ride. I've put in a lot of wet miles over the years, but there is enough storm force winds behind this stuff to make me know that getting home today was not gonna happen on a Harley. Still wish I could have made the trip, but we have storm issues down here that have kept me and my little group busy with tomorrow being an equal challenge if not moreso. Glad you guys were able to make the trip and have a grand ol time.
Yup--that storm is looking like some potential. All twirling around like it is doing. Safety first, my friend.

·
Asylum Inmate
11,839 Posts
Was it stolen merchandise? Can't imagine it wasn't!
Just check if the perp was wearing Air Jordan's ,,,,,, it has been the latest free shopping season

·
American
27,169 Posts

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Lisa
I don't know what was going on but Radar (Tim) fell off the bed and dragged some kind of electric thingy onto his head. We called the ambulance because he seemed incoherent but we found out later that's his normal.

·
Road Junkie
1,932 Posts
Lisa
I don't know what was going on but Radar (Tim) fell off the bed and dragged some kind of electric thingy onto his head. We called the ambulance because he seemed incoherent but we found out later that's his normal.
Now there is a guy who gets me.

101 - 112 of 112 Posts