Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone order from these guys? Looking at getting some Vance and Hines Pro Pipes for the scoot and they have free shipping. How was your experience?

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
Ordered a lot of stuff from them. They are good to work with and accept returns with no problems.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Been doing business with them for awhile. Customer Service is outstanding and very fast shipping and processing.

·
Road Junkie
2,020 Posts
Solid. Do it.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Yup, same here. I've bought from them for some time and they are
fast to ship. I always check with them for pricing, etc.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Plus they review a ton of products. So you can see and hear about items before. Great place.

·
CVFFCV
112 Posts
I just bought my exhaust, intake and fuel controller from them. The exhaust were at my door the next day, PCV and intake the day after. Unfortunately my dealer won't touch the PCV, so I get to see how they are with returns, lol

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Good people. Up until 2 months ago, a ran the Propipe. Good sound, good performance. No complaints about the system. I just wanted something different after7 years.

·
Registered
279 Posts
I order everything motorcycle related form either them or Dennis Kirk. What I really like about Revzilla is all the product review on their website. Not just their individual products reviews, but their videos on general topics such has helmets, tires, and the such.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts