Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've done just 1500 miles on my '07 Streetbob and the ribbing on the seat has gone a bit strange.Sort of pointy bits sticking up in the rib valleys.I hope to obtain an unused '06 seat from a fellow rider on Thurs.It will at least match the pillion pad that I sometimes put on when Sandra is on the back.Anyone else seeing the same prob.:(

·
Registered
188 Posts
hmm, and i was thinking that the 07 seat looked like it might be comfy, but your's is the second complaint i've heard about the quality.

i'm kind of a phreak cause i phind my stock seat just phine.

maybe i have a stock ass. :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
The stock seat put me to far forward and cramped my hips when using the mid position. I got my 2up seat and that moved me back and no more cramping, so I shaved my stock seat. It feels good but bad weather has kept me from giving it a real try out.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got an unused '06 stock seat today from a friend.Put my pillion pad on that and it matches and looks good.Will keep the '07 for solo riding but still not impressed with all the pointy bits in the rib valleys so I may bellyache to the dealer and see if it's covered under warranty.If not may splash out for a leather one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts