Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like to share a memory from a trip from Sweden to Italy last summer.
The video was originally created for a Swedish forum, hence the swedish text. The original workfile was lost so l've just added the english text. See it as an swedish-english translation exercise. And guys, pardon me for the bad english... Hopefully you can understan it. If not just ask me...

Memory 2006

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Bernt, Glad to see you noted this new forum section. Looking forward to your content here.

And what a great 2006 riding season condensed into this vid! I remember a year ago you waiting for springtime and the delivery of the new bike, and now look at the year of memories it delivered. And your recordings are getting better don't you think?

BTW, in the video you note a clip "In the Valleys". The recording looks so much like the highway south of Airolo, Switzerland with the highway bridge high on the mountain wall.

Have a great anniversary night with your bride at the concert!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Steve, The valley is just north of the Brenner pass.
:ride that section I was contemplating how lucky I was. Riding beautiful roads for free, and the people up there had payed :rofl: for avoiding the best roads...

Its good to have canned memories, now when one starts to look forward to spring, we've got snow and cold weather:mad: But at least I got my ride in the garage, ready to :ride

We've just got the tickets for the Dolly Parton Concert! Looking forward to that:dance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts