Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The link below is to the report of a recent trip my son and I did. We had never been to the Black Hills so we went after the rally was over and the dust had settled.

We spent a couple of days riding the hills and then moved on over to Montana, Wyoming and Colorado. It was a great trip with good weather for most of it.

Take a look if you're interested. We rode a little over 3600 miles over the 11 days.

Black Hills 2015 | Texas Harley Rider

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
That's a great report on an awesome trip! Thanks for posting it.

--

·
luv the low country
20,288 Posts
What a great ride, Robert, thanks for sharing. I did a similar ride when I lived in Michigan. Coming across the great plains and seeing the Rockies for the first time, what a sight. Your ride from Jackson Hole to Steamboat Springs is an awesome ride. Our route was a little different, we went from JH to Salt Lake City to Steam Boat. You brought back a lot of memories, I could ride the Rockies a thousand times and never get tires of it. You did a fantastic job reporting your awesome ride, and with your son, very cool.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The link below is to the report of a recent trip my son and I did. We had never been to the Black Hills so we went after the rally was over and the dust had settled.

We spent a couple of days riding the hills and then moved on over to Montana, Wyoming and Colorado. It was a great trip with good weather for most of it.

Take a look if you're interested. We rode a little over 3600 miles over the 11 days.

I just noticed the original link doesn't work any more. I've been jacking with my web hosting a screwed it up. Here's one that should work now:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts