Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was ride to work day and that I did (and everyday). Not sure if it was just CA or nation wide but saw a bunch of "Be mindful of motorcyclist..share your lane" signs posted on the amber alert screens. Pretty awesome. Every time I drove by it I pointed at it, so hopefully it got some cagers attention. Ride safe everyone!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
41 Posts
Cool but even cooler I was off work and riding. Beautiful day in Indiana. Me and my girlfriend ride to work regularly and always is nice looking forward to end of day. And is always tempting to leave early. Lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Every day is ride to work day!!!!!

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
Oh damn, did I forget to buy somebody a card?

·
Eastbound and Down
94 Posts
For once, I'm bummed I have a day off from work.

·
Village Idiot
2,300 Posts
This is my work from home week, maybe the rain and high winds will let up so I can get her out and put some miles on her.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Didn't make much sense to ride from my kitchen to my home office. Glad it is gaining more attention nationally.

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Rode to work in a thick fog. But on the way home it was a lot of fun. Rained like heck half the way. But it beats letting the her sit in the garage all day.

·
Registered
827 Posts
I would have rode mine if I still didnt want "the Man" to know I was in debt. I hate when they know you need your job. I would rather them think I didnt really need my job. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts