Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how to post a youtube link with preview like I have seen here, but here is the link to the video I did last month on a little ride. I take the camera off the mount around 4:30 for hand held shots. Camera is also waterproof.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJ6OaRgD_y4

I have been using this Contour Roam 2 for two years and have taken some great videos.

I have two different helmet mounts also from Contour.

90 degree high def video. Down side is that it is not too great at night.

Maybe their newer ones are better. They also have them with bluetooth capability. Mine is just basic.

www.countour.com

·
avoider of idiots
6,585 Posts
nice video!
regards,
dave

·
Registered
322 Posts
Wow nice video thanks for sharing. They a camera called Go Pro I might look into it. Its just for that sort of thing.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I looked the GP's too, but they are not as aerodynamic as the Contour. Contour is tube like. You can also rotate the lens in case you need to mount camera on its side or upside down.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a Contour HD and have done a few ride videos. What did you use for an editing program? I've never used the helmet mount, always mounted it on the handlebars or the highway bars. Helmet mount makes better videos from what I've seen. Nice job.

AL

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks! I just use Windows Movie Maker. You can do a lot with it. I am still in the learning stages. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts