Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was wondering if anyone is from Idaho and knows good rides and/or random events goin down. im kinda new here, boise area and don't know much of who, or where to go. thanks!

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
CaliBob knows where to get come good beer there!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Ride up to Horseshoe Bend and on to McCall. Some great curves.

Run to Idaho City, Lowman and on up to Stanley Basin (may be a tad early for that one). On up through Chalis and Salmon. Rent a motel room dug out the side of a hill.

U.S. 95 from New Meadows to Moscow. White Bird. Riggins. Salmon River.

U.S. 20 across Idaho. Antelope, beauty, cool little towns, the first nuclear power plant, and Craters of the Moon, Big Lost River.

U.S. 30 across the south side of the Snake River. Birds of Prey area, Bruneau Dunes, Thousand Springs, Twin Falls, Shoshone Falls.

The crowning glory: Lolo Pass (US 12) from Lewiston to Missoula. 77 miles of twisties and hot spring on top.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ride up to Horseshoe Bend and on to McCall. Some great curves.

Run to Idaho City, Lowman and on up to Stanley Basin (may be a tad early for that one). On up through Chalis and Salmon. Rent a motel room dug out the side of a hill.

U.S. 95 from New Meadows to Moscow. White Bird. Riggins. Salmon River.

U.S. 20 across Idaho. Antelope, beauty, cool little towns, the first nuclear power plant, and Craters of the Moon, Big Lost River.

U.S. 30 across the south side of the Snake River. Birds of Prey area, Bruneau Dunes, Thousand Springs, Twin Falls, Shoshone Falls.

The crowning glory: Lolo Pass (US 12) from Lewiston to Missoula. 77 miles of twisties and hot spring on top.

Yea I tried the ride through Idaho city and out through horshoe and back in. Was beautiful out there in garden valley. Scraped pegs almost every turn. Lol
I'll have to check out the rest of these thanks!
And I'll definitely have I find a spot with good beer too. Haha
Just have to camp it

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Hell's canyon rally in July.
Boise dealer is one of the sponsors.
Used to be in that area in my cage and driving truck.
Lots of interesting asfault around you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I think I have those days off for the hells canyon. Looks like some good riding and lotta fun! Ima have to definitely hit that up. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
up 21 to Stanley then over to Ketchum go a lil north towards clayton on 75 to sunbeam there is nice hot springs there

salmon river out side Stanley near sunbeam

view from Stanley looking towards sun valley

1 - 8 of 8 Posts