Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Done
4,154 Posts
Mid 60s here also. Gonna get our puppy dog out to do some pheasant hunting this morning then get home, climb on the bike and the wife and I are gonna go for a ride.

·
Go Army!
632 Posts
I grabbed these photos a little over two weeks ago at the tail end of our Fall... And would you believe it snowed today :eek Good luck on your ride!

Attachments

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
37 here in Va. Leaving for a ride in about an hour.

·
Registered
811 Posts
It's funny a lot of my friends ride snowmobiles at -15 * F but say I'm crazy to ride my bike at 50*F they don't understand riding, the passion of jumping on the bike. I can't believe they jump on there sleds -15. It's all in what ur love is. I understand HD love affair. That's what makes the world go around I guess

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Done
4,154 Posts
Heavy frost here this morning. Daytime high today should be around 45*. Funny you say that Avidarchers. I had the same conversation at work the other day. You dress for it and you're good to go. Wife and I may go get some ice cream later. Great little creamery about 30 miles from us has the best ice cream. Gotta get out in awhile and do some pheasant hunting with the puppy dog first.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Removed the battery and covered it up yesterday. It just went down for its long winter nap
:-(

·
Registered
811 Posts
Just dress for the cold and ride longer in fall and get it out earlier In spring. If we didn't we would have maybe 4 months of riding here In Southeast Idaho. Come February we load bikes in trailor and head to Laughlin Nevada for a week of riding, we just home base in Laughlin and ride in a different direction every day

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
I grabbed these photos a little over two weeks ago at the tail end of our Fall... And would you believe it snowed today :eek Good luck on your ride!
Beautiful!

I've been to the Rockies in summer and winter but never in fall. Those trees put on a gorgeous show.

--

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Here's fall in South Texas. Lookit dat explosion of color!!!

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts

·
THE Yuppie Outlaw
10,082 Posts
Not sure if I caught my daughters cold or the Methy Klondike is taking its toll, but I am sick as a dog.

I will not be enjoying today's beautiful weather.

·
avoider of idiots
6,585 Posts
sorry to hear it jp-everyone in this house been down with it all weekend. except me. hope I've escaped it, but I doubt it! get well soon!
regards,
dave

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Not sure if I caught my daughters cold or the Methy Klondike is taking its toll, but I am sick as a dog.

Go get checked to make sure u ain't gots da Ebola bro!!!!

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts

If it's something from the Methy Klondike ride, you may need penicillin.

--

·
Harley FNG
89 Posts
It was 44*F down here in the Fl panhandle this morning. A bit chilly but this afternoon the ride is going to be amazing. 73*F with a slight breeze.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts