Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This might be a good place for a thread or sticky on road construction that will severely impact travel by MC.

For example, we're going to have construction on US 195 this summer, from July 6 to October 2015, from Interstate 90 to Pullman, WA.

They are saying that one southbound lane will always be open, and work will take place during non-peak hours, overnight and weekends.

My advice is to avoid this stretch of US 195 this summer. Take US 95, if you need a highway, or you can take state routes around this on the Washington side.

US 95 is in good shape this year from CdA to Boise, with only one construction zone in Payette. You can easily bypass that by using ID 55 via McCall and Horseshoe Bend (unless there is something going on there).

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,092 Posts
Good info to have. I'll add for those traveling the Gulf Coast that in the Biloxi Mississippi area, I-10 is being resurfaced after all sorts of exits, turnoffs, and places to get the locals totally lost have made riding through the area a disaster at times.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Good info to have. I'll add for those traveling the Gulf Coast that in the Biloxi Mississippi area, I-10 is being resurfaced after all sorts of exits, turnoffs, and places to get the locals totally lost have made riding through the area a disaster at times.
yes its a mess and they keep changing when they are closing lanes glad I know how to get around the construction zone

1 - 3 of 3 Posts