Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Love my 15 road king and I just added heated grips. I will probably take them off in the summer. I'm kinda small with hands that is, Does anyone make a smaller diameter grip that can be used. I found them for heated grips but not for every day riding. Any other small handed guys out there with this problem?

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
I'm not sure I understand why it would be necessary to take them off for summer. Is there no control for the heat that can just be turned off for warmer weather? If these grips fit your hands, what keeps you from using them year 'round?

--

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
The thinnest grips I know of are for motocross or dirt bike use, but I'm not sure they can be adapted for the Road King. Might be worth taking a look, though. Other than that, take a look at an all-metal grip, perhaps.

--

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have the HD Get a Grip on my 14 Road King and love them also put a set on my wife's sportster

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
I have a set off my 09 King. If they will fit let me know and you can have them. PM me if you want them.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pm sent to peanut. I did find some on a Harley sight for $89. that are 1.3 inch vs 1.5 or 1.6

1 - 8 of 8 Posts