Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 2918 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well since there is a thread for electra glides and other full fairing bikes how about a thread for us road king riders. Post up them pics!

Here is my 2010 Road King Classic.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where here is a pic of mine as it sits right now. I have chrome brake rotors going on next weekend too ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And one more....touring style :1drink I forgot to put the mid height tinted windscreen on for this pic though but I do have both detachable backrests and detachable luggage rack in place

Attachments

·
Vanishing Breed
290 Posts
2009 Flhrc

Love everyones Rk pics .. very nice! 417 your classic is looking very nice! Cant wait to finish chroming out my front end!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Kickmeover.... Thanks bud. Yeah the chrome front end made a world of difference to me. Getting rid of the stock bars and running the wiring internal also made for a nice touch I think. I have WAY more into the bike then I had planned but it seems like these Harleys are like crack...very addictive. Not that Ive done crack but this is what I hear LOL. Guess I need to figure out how to load the pics directly to the page. Looks nicer and much easier to view.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Figured it out ;)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I knew this thread would be a hit ;) Keep um comin

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I like the blacked out look sheep. Needs some blacked out wheels now ;)

·
Vanishing Breed
290 Posts
Kickmeover.... Thanks bud. Yeah the chrome front end made a world of difference to me. Getting rid of the stock bars and running the wiring internal also made for a nice touch I think. I have WAY more into the bike then I had planned but it seems like these Harleys are like crack...very addictive. Not that Ive done crack but this is what I hear LOL. Guess I need to figure out how to load the pics directly to the page. Looks nicer and much easier to view.
I hear yeah man. There are still a million things I want to do to the bike. I just go slow and pick up pieces when I can. You are doing a great job though .. bike looks great! What bars are those? I ended up going with Heritage Style bars but may switch again when I lower the front end and finish the chroming. My bars arent internaly wired.

Hey BlackSheep .. Love the intake cover ..

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The bars are the Harley FAT bars from 2008 CVO road king. Harley part # 56032-08. I like the feel and they are nice and beefy and are already pre drilled to run wires internal.

1 - 20 of 2918 Posts