Harley Davidson Forums banner

Road King Pics...

624484 Views 3104 Replies 574 Participants Last post by  sportyone2001
Well since there is a thread for electra glides and other full fairing bikes how about a thread for us road king riders. Post up them pics!

Here is my 2010 Road King Classic.

See less See more
Reactions: 5
1 - 20 of 3105 Posts
The King is gone

I really miss my King :violin

If you can see past the goofy f%#@*r that's my 2012 Road King Midnight Pearl
See less See more
First of all, those are awesome. Secondly, you can't just take a normal crappy picture like the rest of us can you? All I wanted to see was a close up on the wheels and you come up with a gallery-quality photo.

Nice!
Bob got skills.
He has a special post-processing program that can make Stangs appear to be smiling.

--
:rofl:
Woah! Diezel that is nice
2016 King

Attachments

See less See more
Great looking "99
Reactions: 1
Cupcake visits Alma Kansas

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: 4
flhpgoose. Very nice
Cool
Classy
Amazing
Nice. Road Kings are the best
Very Nice !!
Lotsa extras. Cool
Rich

That is a really good looking Road King.
The King, doing what it was designed to do

On the Road, Yessss!
My 2012 King was "Midnight Pearl" Same color I think. I was told by other riders that it changed colors as it went down the road.
Nice. Especially with the deer in the background.
Reactions: 2
I've made it through all pages of this thread. I did my best to make it last by limiting myself to 10-15 pages per sitting so that I might savor the juiciness of these gorgeous machines. Thank you all for sharing them.

Here is my new to me 2005 RKC. She was a showing some signs of neglect when I got her a few weeks ago but cleaned up pretty well. Looks great from 20 ft.

V&H pipes (maybe a bit too loud), some chrome bits, seat, brake flasher, and I believe upgraded headlight are what appear to be other than stock on this 22,000 mile machine.
Love that color
How's the Diezel doing ?
1 - 20 of 3105 Posts