Harley Davidson Forums banner
3001 - 3020 of 3043 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Finally put it back together. Rode around the block, abs and brakes work, but I’m still going to take it to the dealership to perform brake lines flush.

Not sure if I want to keep handlebar speakers. 6.5” RFs in the lowers seem to work just fine.

#BRCustomBars #LegendAxeo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Señor Member
19,922 Posts
Finally put it back together. Rode around the block, abs and brakes work, but I’m still going to take it to the dealership to perform brake lines flush.

Not sure if I want to keep handlebar speakers. 6.5” RFs in the lowers seem to work just fine.

#BRCustomBars #LegendAxeo

Hot bike. I don’t know how important the speakers are to you, but if they’re not, I’d lose them. If you need them, I’d consider moving them down the bars as far as you can.

Looking good.

Reactions: OscarN

·
luv the low country
21,452 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hot bike. I don’t know how important the speakers are to you, but if they’re not, I’d lose them. If you need them, I’d consider moving them down the bars as far as you can.

Looking good.
Thank you.

Handlebar speakers removed. Set amp gain to min, took a ride and didn’t notice any difference. Seems that 6.5s in the lowers have always been out powering the little ones. Got back home, took them off

·
Señor Member
19,922 Posts
Thank you.

Handlebar speakers removed. Set amp gain to min, took a ride and didn’t notice any difference. Seems that 6.5s in the lowers have always been out powering the little ones. Got back home, took them off

Beautiful, clean look. Glad you didn’t have to give up any sound for it.

Reactions: OscarN

·
Try'n to behave
6,566 Posts
Beautiful ride.

·
Señor Member
19,922 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Beautiful set!!! Hers needs a white seat for a queen!
Thank you...we actually thought that...along with white bags. We know a couple who's wife has an old HD with white bags...while they look nice from 50 feet away, up close the white is splitting, scuff marks that won't come out, and generally carries that 'aged' look.

3001 - 3020 of 3043 Posts