Harley Davidson Forums banner
3021 - 3040 of 3043 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Heres my 2010 Road King

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
Great color combo! Unless you told me I would have never guessed the year. I guess the RK stayed pretty much the same for quite some time.

Did yours come with a tour pak?

Question: been thinking about canning the spoke wheels on my RK...what brand/size/style name/cost, are your wheels?

·
Registered
69 Posts
No tour pak. Wheels are Harley-Davidson im second owner they were on it when i bought it that and Harley-Davidson chrome front end. I did all other work on it.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 Roadking, 128" Screaming Eagle Stage IV
4 Posts
Thank you...we actually thought that...along with white bags. We know a couple who's wife has an old HD with white bags...while they look nice from 50 feet away, up close the white is splitting, scuff marks that won't come out, and generally carries that 'aged' look.
I can see black bags such as on the Heritage on it no problem but the white seat says "QUEEN" for sure. If she enjoys the comfort of existing seat, I would have it recovered and add gel.
Make sure to post after completion!
And the color is amazing on big bike as well!
Ride Safe and God Bless✌🏼

·
Señor Member
19,922 Posts
The old King is still rolling.
Shout out to JP Diezel, the Chief, Rob, Scotty, Dave 63, and the other miscreants.

Edited to remove the sent by my antique dated smart phone.
Still looking good! What year and how many miles now, Howe? Nice to hear from you.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Finally put it back together. Rode around the block, abs and brakes work, but I’m still going to take it to the dealership to perform brake lines flush.

Not sure if I want to keep handlebar speakers. 6.5” RFs in the lowers seem to work just fine.

#BRCustomBars #LegendAxeo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s perfect You did an amazing job rebuilding this. I’m a sucker for a all black bike. My next bike will be a road king

·
Registered
104 Posts
That’s perfect You did an amazing job rebuilding this. I’m a sucker for a all black bike. My next bike will be a road king
Thanks man! I’m wrenching my bike myself as much as I can. Saves a coin and I know every nut and bolt is properly torqued

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Scum

·
Try'n to behave
6,566 Posts
Picked up a new to me 2019 RKS yesterday.

Land vehicle Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Cloud Fuel tank Vehicle

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Try'n to behave
6,566 Posts
Reactions: Pappy35

·
Registered
2014 Road King CVO
9 Posts
Here is a picture of my 2014 Road King CVO, I'm picking it up this Friday (6/24) and all I can say is it was LOVE at first sight! I'm pretty excited since this is my first Harley Davidson and I think I did ok given it is as clean as it is and has ultra low miles with only 5500 and it didn't hurt that its already had a ton of work and extras added to boot. The previous owner had a good eye for detail as far as I can tell and took great care of it. The only thing I plan to do is add taller bars (12" or 14" can't decide) on it since I am 6'1" and I think it will provide me more comfort on those longer rides. I named it Dream Catcher, since I am now catching those dreams that once eluded me!

Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Fuel tank
Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire Automotive design Motorcycle
Wheel Automotive lighting Motorcycle Automotive tire Motor vehicle

3021 - 3040 of 3043 Posts