6,566 Posts
Decided to name her "Privilege"

First bike I've named....

Reactions: Chief Illiniwek

·
Registered
2014 Road King CVO
9 Posts
Added one of these to the new members area, but thought I'd drop in the Road King fanboy/girl area as well.
View attachment 810028
View attachment 810027
I am picking mine up this Friday exact same as yours albeit I dont have the bars. Which ones are those and what size? Did you have to swap out cables and wiring or did the stock lengths work for you? Thanks Brian

·
Señor Member
19,922 Posts
Here is a picture of my 2014 Road King CVO, I'm picking it up this Friday (6/24) and all I can say is it was LOVE at first sight! I'm pretty excited since this is my first Harley Davidson and I think I did ok given it is as clean as it is and has ultra low miles with only 5500 and it didn't hurt that its already had a ton of work and extras added to boot. The previous owner had a good eye for detail as far as I can tell and took great care of it. The only thing I plan to do is add taller bars (12" or 14" can't decide) on it since I am 6'1" and I think it will provide me more comfort on those longer rides. I named it Dream Catcher, since I am now catching those dreams that once eluded me!

View attachment 811485 View attachment 811486 View attachment 811487
I just got your “conversation” message. I think I replied to it correctly. But, I’m using Tapatalk on my phone so I’m not sure.

Anyway, I’m 5’10” and my 14” bars are perfect for me. And yet I wish I had 16s. I honestly do.

At 6’1”, you’re going to get the 14s and a month later wish you did 16s. I’m almost certain. When I did mine it was either going to be 12.5 or 14. I did 14, immediately wanted 16. And I’m three inches shorter than you.

Do what you will, but I had to say my peace. Lol

Here is me with 14s.

Reactions: Pred8er and bjcoda
3041 - 3043 of 3043 Posts