Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My '07 RK's turn signals don't work. The bike has the passive security and I thought it was the TSSM (it's not been replaced yet). The security system DOES work fine. I took it out for a ride and noticed that one of the turn signals stayed lit (not flashing) and I had no speedometer, I'd hit a bump and the turn signal would go off. I'd hit another bump and the OTHER turn signal would light up and stay on.
I pulled the seat and moved a wire cluster around and was able to get the turn signals to flash on/off intermittently. At no point have I been able to get the turn signals to work from the controls. They DO flash if the bike is rocked with the security system active. I'm praying that I don't have to replace the TSSM, but I'm also dreading trying to hunt down a bad wire....

·
Banned
71 Posts
My '07 RK's turn signals don't work. The bike has the passive security and I thought it was the TSSM (it's not been replaced yet). The security system DOES work fine. I took it out for a ride and noticed that one of the turn signals stayed lit (not flashing) and I had no speedometer, I'd hit a bump and the turn signal would go off. I'd hit another bump and the OTHER turn signal would light up and stay on.
I pulled the seat and moved a wire cluster around and was able to get the turn signals to flash on/off intermittently. At no point have I been able to get the turn signals to work from the controls. They DO flash if the bike is rocked with the security system active. I'm praying that I don't have to replace the TSSM, but I'm also dreading trying to hunt down a bad wire....
sounds more like wiring than TSSM.

·
Retired citizen
24,277 Posts
Any codes ? The procedure is in a sticky in the electrical section.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts