115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody ride a Road King.:D
The name says it all.

·
OutbackM/C Tourguide
21 Posts
I Do!

I have owned allot of Harley's & have come to the conclusion that the Roadking is the Best 'All round' Airhead out there.

The first time I laid eyes on one (The first model) I knew one day that it would be the bike for me....& I was right.... ;)

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Anybody ride a Road King.:D
The name says it all.
Well, I don't, but John Elway does in Denver. Was behind him once. Kept going through stop lights, thought he looked familiar (No helmet), and then I recognized him. At a light a van next to him recognized him, rolled down the window, and asked "Hi John... Hey, where's your helmet?" Elway replied "Left it at home", looked to the ground, spit, light turned green, and he took off.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I don't have one yet, but I will soon.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
After renting RK's on several distant and long rides can see why this bike could be the quintessential Harley... styling, performance (rubber mount), suspension, fairing, cruise, tour, etc. IMO.

·
Livn' On Bonus Years
155 Posts
2000 Road King, hence 2kflhr w/43k miles worth of great memories.

·
Livn' On Bonus Years
155 Posts
Here is a picture of mine. Since the photo, I've replaced the stock turn signals with bullet style.

·
Registered
681 Posts
'02 Classic. I would say I ride it. 125,000 miles in 4 years.

Attachments

·
Just Ride
239 Posts
:ride Nice bike,noticed RH true duals on board. I have a set on my 06 RK Classic (sweet).Just wanted to know if you installed a PC II or etc. Was looking at Terminal Velocity II and was wondering if you knew anything about it or someone running it.The only mods done so far was pipes & stage I.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Here is a picture of mine. Since the photo, I've replaced the stock turn signals with bullet style.

You just got to love a black RoadKing!

1 - 20 of 213 Posts