Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
O.K., so I'm at the computer actually doing some work this time and the T.V. is on in the back ground (wife had it on). All of a sudden a game show comes on called "Repo Games", now being the master multi tasking (example- drink beer while mowing the yard) I am not really watching it but I can hear the questions and answers. If you have never seen the show before the premise is that a guy comes to repo your vehicle for non payment, if you can answer three questions correctly out of five the show will pay your car off free and clear, if not they take it away.
So, they have a black gentleman on the show and one of the questions they ask him is- Who was the folk hero along with his band of merry men that would steal from the rich and give to the poor?
His answer was-
Wait for it
Obama..... Yep, he said Obama takes from the rich and gives to the poor.... As soon as he gave his answer they paned the camera to his wife and two kids and they were shaking their heads yes....
Can't make this stuff up!!! By the way they ended up taking his car...

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Obama Hood........He hangs around with his band of left-wing extremist morons. Frolicking through fields of bullshit. He always has his trusty telepromptor by his side. He steals from everyone, and gives to the worthless.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Obama Hood........He hangs around with his band of left-wing extremist morons. Frolicking through fields of bullshit. He always has his trusty telepromptor by his side. He steals from everyone, and gives to the worthless.
Nice.... I like it :)

·
Banned
19,464 Posts
Yeah, I get bored real easily.... :laugh

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
By all accounts, Robin Hood possessed a conscience. Don't think that can be said for the other POS.

·
Registered
10,835 Posts
Please tell me the dumb bas**** didn't get enough of the other questions right either. I hope they took his car, his house, his TV, his refrigerator, and anything else the guy had.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nope, the dumb arz lost his car, then got all pissed off when they took it, he didn't a single answer correct..... Looks like everything else he had was already giving to him...

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
But he gets to keep his free Obama phone.
Our Country is doomed.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
But he gets to keep his free Obama phone.
Our Country is doomed.
Yes, it is quite sad actually.... Maybe they were pulling the wool over my eyes, but I don't think so.... I've seen to much and talked to too many people.... They truly seemed to be the core of Obama supporters....

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
This is exactly why we have become a nation of morons!!! So need to get back to the 3 R's of education!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Try'n to behave
5,846 Posts
Nope, the dumb arz lost his car, then got all pissed off when they took it, he didn't a single answer correct..... Looks like everything else he had was already giving to him...
So how's he supposed to get to work now? :dunno

·
Señor Member
19,666 Posts
This is one of your finest moments. "Frolicking through fields of bullshit" is on its way to the hall of fame.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So how's he supposed to get to work now? :dunno
It's O.K., just go to your local steal from the rich and give to the poor place and they will take care of you... If that doesn't work maybe you can fake an injury while on Government property and get a settlement?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts