Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will Rockford Fosgate R1-HD2-9813 Prime 140 Watt 2-Channel system work on 14 SG? It says 98-2013, the dealers indicate it would work and another said no. Anyone using this on 14 street glide?

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
It will work, but you'll have to modify the speaker mounts. Those speakers are 5.25" and I believe the stock 2014 speakers are 6.5". They wouldn't mount up without some kind of modification or adapter.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Cory, that was why I said to just build a system for your bike from scratch, when you sent me that link yesterday. I haven't had a chance to call my friend in the business yet today, and get his take on it. I would do a PBR300X2 and a set of Infinity Kappa's, and call it a day. The wiring is simple.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cory, that was why I said to just build a system for your bike from scratch, when you sent me that link yesterday. I haven't had a chance to call my friend in the business yet today, and get his take on it. I would do a PBR300X2 and a set of Infinity Kappa's, and call it a day. The wiring is simple.
Don I know nothing when it comes to audio, I am trying to figure this out I need guidance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts