Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Kicking Rocks...
11,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is a bit old, but I finally got a chance to throw it out here. Does anyone have any experience with Chesters? I am just wondering what their vibe is. Rossmeyers was more a take it or leave it business model in S Florida.

Sunrise Harley shop changing ownership - Sun Sentinel

·
Banned
612 Posts
I'm sure the new owner will graduate with honors from the HD school of owner attitude adjustment courses , which includes beligerence , arrogence and overall bad manners when dealing with potential customers...just guessing...:nod

·
Registered
427 Posts
I'm sure the new owner will graduate with honors from the HD school of owner attitude adjustment courses , which includes beligerence , arrogence and overall bad manners when dealing with potential customers...just guessing...:nod

Man, I feel for you guys with bad dealers. I just can't imagine it. Been dealing at the same place since 1987 and it feels like family.

Been to many dealers in Texas, Oklahoma, etc. and they have all been decent.

Maybe it's them dang yankees? I spent my first 17 years of life in Chicago, so I know about rude yankees. If ya got a poor dealer move south or west. Better riding weather also. :thumbsup

P.S. Florida is not truly a southern state as all the old yankees move down there. :)

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts
Man, I feel for you guys with bad dealers. I just can't imagine it. Been dealing at the same place since 1987 and it feels like family.

Maybe it's them dang yankees? I spent my first 17 years of life in Chicago, so I know about rude yankees. If ya got a poor dealer move south or west. Better riding weather also. :thumbsup

P.S. Florida is not truly a southern state as all the old yankees move down there. :)
Twofer
Who's your dealer? PM me if you want. Just curious.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Red River H-D in Wichita Falls, TX.

·
Old Fart
1,367 Posts

I'm with ya! My dealer treat me real good. I do drive a bit farther, but that's by choice. I have two dealers that are closer. But none as good!

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

Same here, the guys here in Abilene are really nice and make you feel like family.

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Paris Texas...:thumbsup:thumbsup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts