Harley Davidson Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I have a Dyna low Rider 2007 Change plugs pipes front and rear mounts. Had a bad viberation that drove me nuts. When you applied the foot brake you can fill the bumping in your brake I lowered the bike with burley shocks and springs that's when I first got bike haven't did anything else to bike. I read a forum where talking about it be a bad coil to switch wires I did but I guess the wrong way and it back fire through exhaust. But it runs like crap and I look at my book I just can't get the miss out of it. You might think I'm crazy when I tell you it all started after I change my oil.in all three holes with 20x50 full semtuct I know that's spelled wrong but that when it started. I've changed everything folks has told me took it to shop said it was my pipes leaking he worked on it charged me 170 dollars still missing. Can't someone please try and point me in a way to go I thought maybe it's the fram oil filter I have cancer treatment in morning so I'll have to check after I am done. I've only riden 4 times all summer due to being sick and rode came home changed my oil and it all went to the toilet please try and help and not like some guy called me a dumb ass I'm 62 and my.minds about gone due to stage 4 lung cancer I like to ride my life out before the man.up above calls my name just a little direction please thank you breeze

·
Just Ride
3,464 Posts
Have you checked plug wires? What rpm does it start missing? Vacuum leak maybe, spray carb cleaner or wd 40 around clamps at heads

·
Kicking Rocks...
11,145 Posts
We have given you all sorts of direction.

STOP MAKING MULTIPLE THREADS FOR THE SAME THING/ PROBLEM....

It’s easier to get answers in one place rather than monitor 6 different threads!

This is the last warning on this as we have already told you and had to clean up your clutter a few time later now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Kainam

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
There's always one smart ass ok. Now mr smart ass i.m trying to tell how it started. You can't fix something if you don't know how it got started. I'm going for my treatment for you how about mind your own business then you wouldn't have time to mind mine ggetva life dude get a life

·
Registered
40,466 Posts
There's always one smart ass ok. Now mr smart ass i.m trying to tell how it started. You can't fix something if you don't know how it got started. I'm going for my treatment for you how about mind your own business then you wouldn't have time to mind mine ggetva life dude get a life
How about you keeping all your posts on a problem in one fucking thread so people can follow the advice already given? Is that so hard for you to fucking understand?

PS, you might want to figure out who you're mouthing off to before running your cock holster.

You are the one looking for help with a problem, not us. To us, you have become the problem. And our problem is a hell of a lot easier to solve. Capisci?

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I made sure the exhaust bolts to heads they have pits where. Someone before me screwed up the flat spit where bolt to heads. It was hard but I did what I could do to sealed it to the head I'll know how it l does in morning let you know thank you freeze

·
Super Moderator
12,834 Posts
@herringdan

Look, these guys are doing everything they can to help. Work on your coherent statement of the problem. Give them the line by line break down of what worked, what did not not. You have guys that have been contributing members here for 15 years and you are taking your problems out on them.

And for God's sake, stop adding more threads. It took me an hour to clean up your mess yesterday. Learn some forum etiquette.

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
You know what dude you haven't a clue who I am so take your big bad bully ass somewhere else I do ok my have time for a school kid trying to bully his fat ass on line. See your one those drama queens but your ass out of my business queen and go eat your chip ahoe cookies and milk these are big boys here not mouthie bully's trying to throw around your weight so go back into your biben hole I didn't go to your request asking for your shit I asked a question if you don't like it don't fucking read it ever heard sing by bob turn the page fool nobody stopping you with that said **** off your not God and damn sure not my daddy boy go **** yourself

·
Banned
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Right don't help to trash folks I'm old I'm fighting stage 4 lung cancer I'm a sorry I don't have the smarts anymore but it's ok I'll just got else where but I always thought bikers was stand up people well the ones I know I've riding with you run into a burning building to save your family but this younger group they only care about I person themselves and there troubles but that's ok I'm move on to another forums this isn't the only one have good life

·
Kicking Rocks...
11,145 Posts
Right don't help to trash folks I'm old I'm fighting stage 4 lung cancer I'm a sorry I don't have the smarts anymore but it's ok I'll just got else where but I always thought bikers was stand up people well the ones I know I've riding with you run into a burning building to save your family but this younger group they only care about I person themselves and there troubles but that's ok I'm move on to another forums this isn't the only one have good life
Yes, you will have to look elsewhere on the internet.... good luck. Maybe you can take the lessons learned here and apply them there.

And I hope you kick the cancers ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gtrman66 and Kainam
21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.