Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While at Daytona this year one of the guys we were with from another state had a 2011 s-glide. on the top of his bags he had a light. kind of a spoiler type style and it was painted to match the bike. i never got a chance to ask him where he got them. i didnt see them in the hd parts book nor did i find them at the kuryakyn tent? does anyone know where they come from? if i had taken a picture i would post it but i didn't...
:feedback:

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
I did see what you are talking about, now if I could only remember where... :think

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts
I got mine from HD. Painted to match. You can never have enough lights on back arround here:know

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
A guy that I rode with recently had those on his SG as well. I really liked them and would love to have a set for my SG as well. But like everything else, $200 is a bit steep. especially when I have several other projects I would like to do as well. priorities you know.

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,388 Posts
Ive been debating on those and the matching tour pack spoiler. Ihad the airwing rack and led bar on my 10 and it helped being seen alot. With the stock rack on my limited, i figure the spoiler light bar as a brake/run and wire the 2 saddle bag light as brake/run/turn...... maybe next winter. Its riding time now...

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts