Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran across this on ebay.

Saddlebags Streetglide Ultra Touring Custom Fabshop | eBay

I think it's very cool, and I honestly would use it on wash day and other times here and there when I take the bags off. Now, I keep a moving blanket in the garage to throw down on the floor to sit them on.

This rack is cool, but it's probably 2-3 times more expensive than I would pay to have it. Has anyone build anything that functions in a similar way or otherwise seen a lower-cost alternative?

·
Señor Member
2,384 Posts
The MOCO sells one too.
:thinkDon't know if it is any less expensive though.

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
In all honesty, I think you're better off with a simple bath towel. Just lay the towel down and put your bags on top.

While you may be able to move both bags at one time, I'm going to bet that you'll end up needing to repaint one of 'em after you crank it into your tool box while moving it around your garage.

Save your money. That's just a gimmick and a rather pricey one. Your bags will be on that rack for maybe a few hours a year. The rest of the time, it'll be taking up space laughing at you from the corner of the garage.

Just my opinion.

·
Registered
7,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
In all honesty, I think you're better off with a simple bath towel. Just lay the towel down and put your bags on top.

While you may be able to move both bags at one time, I'm going to bet that you'll end up needing to repaint one of 'em after you crank it into your tool box while moving it around your garage.

Save your money. That's just a gimmick and a rather pricey one. Your bags will be on that rack for maybe a few hours a year. The rest of the time, it'll be taking up space laughing at you from the corner of the garage.

Just my opinion.

Nope. I'm buying two of them fuggers now just 'cause you said that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts