Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
South GA *******
3,898 Posts
How do they attach? If they just stick on, 3m double sided adhesive tape works good. But you have to make sure that the surfaces are clean.

·
Registered
483 Posts
clean the area that the lights attach to first with some of the 3m trim tape cleaner. you can get it in small wet nap style packages like you get at a rib joint to clean your fingers after eating. if you can not get the 3m stuff isopropyl alcohol also works. clean the area well and make sure that the cleaner or alcohol has evaporated then stick on your new tape.

·
Registered
581 Posts
3M tape will work fine. Clean area with alcohol/water mix prior to adhering. How do you like the lights? How was the install? I was looking into getting them.

.…...........................................

"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle"

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Not sure why one side didn't stick. I cleaned both sides with alcohol. I'll redo it with the trim tape.

I like the lights a lot. They are really bright. Definitely make me more visible from the back. Install was easy. The instructions are pretty good. ImageUploadedByMO Free1434675870.852719.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 10 of 10 Posts