Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I dont know
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im not impressed with Harleys bags @ $80 each.

Any recommendations?

I like the looks of the Saddleman Bags at $55 a set, but have not been overly impressed with the previous Saddleman products that I have bought.

·
Banned
71 Posts
Im not impressed with Harleys bags @ $80 each.

Any recommendations?

I like the looks of the Saddleman Bags at $55 a set, but have not been overly impressed with the previous Saddleman products that I have bought.
I've a set on each of my Ultras , I like them . :)

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,114 Posts
I've got the HD bags, I like em, the Mrs bought em for me, so I paid zero. I got the left one with the water container and storage, right one with just storage. The water gets hot real fast, I might have been better off with both being storage. Just a thought or two for ya.

·
TGPNW
640 Posts
Have no experience with Saddleman products.

I do have a set of HD's that are over 21 years old and have I'm very satisfied. Been on the same bike for all these years and, except for some wear of the Velcro strips, they have served me well.

·
Banned
71 Posts
I've got the HD bags, I like em, the Mrs bought em for me, so I paid zero. I got the left one with the water container and storage, right one with just storage. The water gets hot real fast, I might have been better off with both being storage. Just a thought or two for ya.
You put the bottle in the freezer the night before. :)

·
Hit it she goes boom
5,114 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
I've got the river road bags. They work ok and look ok. Paid like $35 for them. They snap on and I'm not impressed with the snaps, some won't connect, so I used zip ties on the bottom to attach them. You get what you pay for. If I replace them it will be with HD ones.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts