Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have or know anything about Viking Saddlebags?
I am looking for LARGE bags and came across theirs, they seem to be okay, 22" X 13.5" x 8" how does that size compare with the MOCO heritage softail bag size? at this time I am open to suggestions :)

·
Registered
272 Posts
All I'll say is I bought a pair of Vikings for my FB along with the QD mounting kit and ended up returning both. IMO the fit and overall quality were not up to the standard I had expected. I ended up buying the HD FB leather saddlebags (more expensive) but am exceedingly pleased in every regard.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Stay away from viking bags at all costs, they are nice bags but not made to fit your bike even with their "universal" mounting kit. You will have to relocate your turn signals using their cheap brackets that are just unpainted/treated steel.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok thanks guys, any recommendations? looking for something around this size 21 x 13 x 6 0r 7.

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Nice bags, but yes too small, Still looking though ;-)
I have a set of HD Fatboy bags in my garage somewhere.

Don't know the dimensions off the top of my head but they are the leather bags in black.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,743 Posts
I had the HD bags on my old FB and was very pleased with them.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Check out leatherworks.com, I picked up a set for my 97 Softail Custom and have been very happy with them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts