Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Mr. James
1,814 Posts
Welcome from Ft Bragg, NC, USA. Your bike was the runner up of what I was going to get for my first Big Twin Harley-Davidson. But something about the name 'Deluxe' won me over. That and the paint scheme. If I could have, I would have bought both! What exhaust is that on your bike? I like the look and am thinking ahead about changing mine.

Reactions: Sam Spade

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome from Alabama Sam. I'm also new owner of a heritage classic. Good day mate View attachment 801922
Gidday Alabsma Sam.! Awesome looking beast! Thsnks for the Welcome! Cheers, Sam Spa
Welcome from Ft Bragg, NC, USA. Your bike was the runner up of what I was going to get for my first Big Twin Harley-Davidson. But something about the name 'Deluxe' won me over. That and the paint scheme. If I could have, I would have bought both! What exhaust is that on your bike? I like the look and am thinking ahead about changing mine.
Gidday, thanks for the welcome! The exhausts are Vance and Hines Big Radius. Really get bang for your buck! She looks so sweet and innocent until you fire her up!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome from Ft Bragg, NC, USA. Your bike was the runner up of what I was going to get for my first Big Twin Harley-Davidson. But something about the name 'Deluxe' won me over. That and the paint scheme. If I could have, I would have bought both! What exhaust is that on your bike? I like the look and am
Hi, I'm from a small town called Araluen in the country just north of Brisbane, Australia and have just taken delivery of my 2014 103b Heritage Softail Classic in Moroccon Gold. View attachment 801918
p
Hi, I'm from a small town called Araluen in the country just north of Brisbane, Australia and have just taken delivery of my 2014 103b Heritage Softail Classic in Moroccon Gold. View attachment 801918

thinking ahead about changing mine.
Vance and Hines Big Radius pipes
thanks guys

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That is a pretty bike, I have a 2017 heritage classic love it View attachment 802021
Welcome from Alabama Sam. I'm also new owner of a heritage classic. Good day mate View attachment 801922

Welcome from SoCal.
That's a Purdy Bike!
Thanks mate
Gidday RJ64. I also liked the Deluxe but the Heritage just landed out of the blue at the dealers in mint condition with less than 6000 K's (4000 miles) on it! Couldn"t resist it. The exhausts are Vance and Hines big radius pipes and were already on the bike when I bought it. These dudes pack a seriously solid note! so if you want to sneak home late at night suggest you park her about a mile away and walk! LOL.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks mate

Gidday RJ64. I also liked the Deluxe but the Heritage just landed out of the blue at the dealers in mint condition with less than 6000 K's (4000 miles) on it! Couldn"t resist it. The exhausts are Vance and Hines big radius pipes and were already on the bike when I bought it. These dudes pack a seriously solid note! so if you want to sneak home late at night suggest you park her about a mile away and walk! LOL.
Welcome from Alabama Sam. I'm also new owner of a heritage classic. G
Gidday Alabama Sam. Awesome looking bike!

·
Registered
Mr. James
1,814 Posts
Chrome-whore lives matter! Selah!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
There are some really cool "blacked out" Harleys but personally I love the chrome myself and apart from the aesthetics, I believe it gives higher visibilty at night time from sides. a friend of mine got T-boned one night on a blacked out Harley a while ago. The driver reckons he didn't see him! Maybe he'd had afew too many drinks, don't know?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts