Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check the video at this link! :eek

BBC News - Santa Pod crash drag racer 'lucky to have two legs'

Top Fuel Drag Bike rider Filippos Papafilippou collides at almost 200mph with fellow competitor Steve Woollatt and is flung off his bike and onto the wheelie bar of his competitor during the 2014 FIA/FIM European Drag Racing Championship Finals at Santa Pod Raceway, England!

·
avoider of idiots
6,585 Posts
wow! kinda like bull ridin'-got to have balls as big as elephant eggs to do it! i'm glad some do, cause I sure enjoy watching it!
regards,
dave

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
Wow, amazing. I had the same thing happen to me between my bike and a pick-up at 60mph changing lanes into me. His rear wheel hit my front wheel, throwing my bike down flat to the pavement so fast that I was in mid air for a second. In that millisecond, I reached out and caught his rear bed and hooked my elbow over the bed. I was supporting myself dragging my boots and praying that his tailgate was closed because I was sliding back fast. As I was sliding back facing forward without this guy slowing down at all, my elbow hit the tailgate and my butt swung up on his rear bumper where I was only dragging one boot. I looked around at numbnuts and screemed for him to STOP.

Shit bag was drunk driving on a suspended license. I wanted to pound and stomp him flat, but the cops ruined his day for me. In the end, all was well… Except for the 2 ladies in the car behind him that saw and reported the whole thing to the cops. The older lady that was driving had to be taken to the hospital after seeing that happen to me. She was in worse condition than me from heart palpitations.

But I guess that happens to us Americans all the time. Just wish I had the whole thing on video. 1996

1 - 3 of 3 Posts