Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Was Briefly First
1,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All,

In honor of the install fest with Chief and Stangs at my house a couple weeks ago, I decided to start up a SE Michigan ride. This is going to be a round trip, there is no "official" hotel or anything for those coming from out of town. There are Best Westerns in both Whitmore Lake and Hartland if you want to get the HOG discount. They're both about the same distance from the start and end points.

The timing is still a little bit undetermined due to a few factors, but we will be starting out in Brighton for a late breakfast, stopping for lunch in Hell, and finishing out the day for dinner and a few beers at the New Hudson Inn.

I know it's a long way off yet, but I wanted to give folks plenty of time to make plans.

*EDIT: For those, like Peanut, who are developmentally challenged, yes May 16, 2015 is indeed next year.

I'm In
Stangs
Chief
Diezel
Gravs
Forty - Despite his transparent attempt at making it a surprise
peanut
GotGold

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Is this next year or will I need level 3 snow tires for the bike?

·
Bird Whisperer
1,742 Posts
Count me in. I want to see if I can get a medium cooked burger in Hell.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
I'm in.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
Chickens to milk and all that. Yeah, yeah, we know the routine. You're coming.

What a douchey, chicken-milking, non-committal post by the young one. Everyone knows he's coming.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
Except me. You all know more about me than I know of myself.....

There is no better place to learn more about ourself than on a ride. In Michigan. On May 16th.

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
May 16 2015 Michigan

Ya might want to bring some Long john In case there's a frost ya know how our Weather Is
Stangs will be there, Mother Nature knows better than to eff with him. Oh sorry wrong thread.

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
Stangs will be there, Mother Nature knows better than to eff with him. Oh sorry wrong thread.

You could say the two of them have an agreement. Mother Nature does what Stangs wants, and he's pissed anyway.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
You could say the two of them have an agreement. Mother Nature does what Stangs wants, and he's pissed anyway.

Truth.

And I love that I don't have to post 'I'm in".......B knows the effin deal. :thumb

·
Señor Member
19,667 Posts
It'll be interesting to see how B runs it...clockwork with reliable deadlines and rosters like Stangs, or free for all with threats of stabbings like Andy.

Two proven, successful methods. I have to say I enjoy them both.

1 - 20 of 193 Posts