Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2005 Low Rider with a Signature seat on the bike. Great seat but prefer a signature seat with a driver back rest. Do I try to trade my seat with someone who is looking to trade or sell theirs or buy an expensive new one and put mine on the shelf to collect dust or can I add one to my seat since it looks like it has the provison for one under the seat?????????Help me out!!!!!!:

·
Ride Hard
802 Posts
I've traded a few seats. It's cheap way to find out if you like a style. There's nothing to loose. Even if you end up buying new. You can always sell the swapped seat on craigslist or eBay.

·
Captain Dave
108 Posts
Funny story from years ago....my wife and I was at a motorcycle swap meet in Chicago area and was in need of a new seat. Ran into a guy with the perfect seat and I asked him "how much"? He said what you have to trade and looked at my wife. I said no to the wife trade and told him I have the stock seat. He said go get it and we'll work it out. Well, I got my new custom seat and he got the old stock seat to rework and sell at another swap meet. Can we say "Win Win"?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts