Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm as like everyone looking for a good two up seat for my 1995 heritage softail custom , I have a back rest , older bike but someone must make a new seat , for an older bike , that's not stupid money , sattleman , or mustang , plus gel inserts ,anyone have some insights , looking for a touring model , I've looked just looking for others experiences tks

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Real happy with my Mustang Super tour. Spendy, but a LOT better than stock.
(My stock seat was for a RGS not an ultra.)
Yea I have a 1995 heritage softail custom , all original I like the seat , girlfriend not so much , I get it , I'm sure there's someone out there that had a touring set out there sold the bike but kept the seat , I like the new saddleman stuff but I hear good and bad , but I do like that you can customize the stitching and add gel to them , pricy too but if I'm getting a new seat might as well add the custom touches , stitching , and such , it's always a hard choice you get a seat and then it doesn't check off a box you wanted , I'm a short rider , so I need it to be low as well not to sacrifice my flat footedness, when riding two up , I learned that the hard way , safety and being able to touch flat footed is important to me coolness not so much ha ha , nobody looks cool falling over , ha ha , I know it happens , but I'd like to avoid that .I can't grow longer legs ha ha .

·
2004 Ultra Classic
1,737 Posts
I went to the foam store and bought $20 worth of HR90 foam and stuffed my 2004 Ultra's seats and back rest. Works really well and I even have a indentation up front for the boys.

Reactions: Wooden Rat

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have a Saddleman Explorer seat on the way. The Stepup seat is all the rage, but the Explorer is the touring model. $486.00 shipped. I had one on my Wideglide years ago. Gel inserts. This one is for my 2019 Softail.
Nice , Im guessing that's American funds , our Canadian dollar isn't worth as much , ha ha go figure , my ride is a 1995 , hard to get many choices for a bike that vintage , bit I'll keep looking , want a touring style seat for sure .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts