Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 678 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,017 Posts
Not sure of but certainly leaning toward libtard sentiments of the Orland Sentinal, the Yale Journal and the New Yorker are certainly liberal leaning if not banging the outside limits to the left on this and many other subjects.
Besides the obvious community defense missions of militias during the founding days, the Federalists and others wrote that allowing civilian ownership of firearms was the best way to keep the Federal and state governments honest and within their boundaries.....of course that hasn't necessarily been the case in recent years, but I wonder what liberties they would have taken if they didn't have to face a pi$$ed off, armed constituency if they went too far.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,017 Posts
Jeff, as I see it, if the idiots in charge decide to try to infringe, we get the chance to demonstrate the well regulated militia aspect of things.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
12,807 Posts
Yeah and the earth is flat, too.

I want to see the article where these numb-nuts lament the Govt action that unwisely granted Americans the right to arms.

But oh wait, THE GOVT NEVER GRANTED THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, did they?

ARMED AMERICANS FORMED A GOVT, NO DISCUSSION ON ALLOWING ARMS TO BE CARRIED WAS EVERY CONSIDERED.

EMNNUMERATED POWERS SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED GOVT RESTRICTION ON POSESSION OF ARMS

JUST GET OVER IT CUPCAKE..

·
Registered
637 Posts
And yet there are those who call the Southerners traitors for splitting the country when the central Federal government was getting to powerful and dictating to the States........

·
Poser Member # 99
17,167 Posts
It just goes to show that our law makers are trying to let communism rule our country but thankfully that are not winning a large majority. But the problem is they are winning support and doing things behind closed door and slipping shitz in the back door when ever they can. Just think in 4 years the dummy crates will be coming hell bent to win the election and take the Big house back . I don't think we can let them do that again any time soon after seeing who they have to represent their Party now or in 4 years

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,017 Posts
After watching all the BS on the streets and what is being fed to the public, Trump has really rattled their garbage cans and the REAL power behind the throne (or at least Congress) is not taking it too well. That "power", those special interests that have bought government as their personal playtoy need to be rooted out and issued their new striped suits.

·
Official Forum [email protected]
3,582 Posts
I will take THEIR agenda and use it on THEM...I know what's right for ME and demand THEY abide by MY opinions...:nod...So they can consider me as agreeing WITH them...along with me agreeing with them on being racist , having white privilege , consider only 2 genders as rule of mankind...and on and on...isn't THAT what they want...?...:what?

So go ahead and fuk with MY constitution...:bat

·
8,584 Posts
I think Fred should move to Australia!! He'd fit in real good there!

Sure would like to see Ginsberg and Kennedy retire! Need a few more Conservatives in the SCOTUS!!

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,017 Posts
Ginsberg won't retire, she'll die on the bench just to keep Trump from appointing her replacement if she can. Kennedy, on the other hand, may flip that finger to the power brokers and walk this year.

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts
Orlando is in orange county, they voted for "o"boy twice and the hildabitch this last time. A bunch of libs. But what they spout off about guns means absolutly zip, notta, zilch. Both houses of Represenatives are republican held. I'm sure thier really pissed now, the Governor just signed into law our new rules for "Stand your ground" and you talk about the libs screaming bloody murder.......i'm laughing my azz off.

The previous version of Florida's law, signed in 2005, required defendants to prove that they had used force in self defense. The version signed into law Friday shifts that burden to prosecutors, who now must prove that a "stand your ground" defense is not applicable,
Florida governor signs strengthened 'stand your ground' bill into law | TheHill

·
Fla Cajun
25,353 Posts

·
Rocker Chik
3,317 Posts
When the Constitution is under assault, our nation is under assault. If even one portion is compromised the foundation becomes weaker and leftist groups will continue to chip away at it until America is no longer the land of the free and home of the brave.

1 - 20 of 678 Posts