Harley Davidson Forums banner

641 - 660 of 678 Posts

·
Registered
37,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #641
Time to stock up on dynamite and arrows..... I mean if the Duke boys could do it being convicts and all....

5690045d13c500b578da46d6a267713c--bo-duke-dukes-of-hazard.jpg

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,017 Posts
Another of those out of nowhere discussions happened today....some of you may be way too young to remember this crap, but for us ancient ones.....well, not all of the memory cells have died off.
Seems that if the loonies running for Communist dictator have this plan to go door to door and confiscate our 2nd Amendment protected firearms, most of them probably don't know the skill set needed to make a handy dandy ZIP GUN. Any of you old farts like me remember them? Would be maybe 30 minutes after the gestapo left before we'd have a few dozen of these things in the neighborhood.

·
Registered
10,405 Posts

·
Noel
7,383 Posts

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,511 Posts
During that time, lower courts have resolved more than 1,000 Second Amendment cases, ruling more than 90% of the time in favor of gun control measures, according to a study by Blocher and Southern Methodist University assistant law professor Eric Ruben. Since Connecticut's Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in 2012 that killed 20 students and six staff members, more than 300 gun safety laws have been passed.
We desperately need another 4 years of Trump appointing judges to the lower courts, and even more desperately need for the people to know who is on their ballots, and what their stance is before going to the polling booth and either not voting for their county judges, or doing so blind.

·
Registered
4,810 Posts
Well, drat !!! Another article that looks interesting and I would like to read it. But I AIN'T turning off my ad blocker and I AIN'T signing up for a paid ad free subscription to USA Today.
You are echoing me Joe. Screw 'em

·
Registered
37,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #651
We desperately need another 4 years of Trump appointing judges to the lower courts, and even more desperately need for the people to know who is on their ballots, and what their stance is before going to the polling booth and either not voting for their county judges, or doing so blind.
We need Ginsburg to keel over before Trump leaves office!

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,017 Posts
We need Ginsburg to keel over before Trump leaves office!
I thought she already had.....picture I saw of her this morning looks like death warmed over. That perra will probably outlive all of us just for spite.

·
American
25,864 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,060 Posts
Virginia going to crap. They thought we would let is slide....

Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam (D) of blackface fame boasted this week that his party is ready to implement an array of gun control measures in the commonwealth now that Democrats control all three branches of government, and his administration is already "working on" a plan for confiscating so-called "assault weapons" from law-abiding gun owners.

A Virginia sheriff is vowing to take matters into his own hands and deputize residents if the state's Democratic lawmakers pass strict gun control legislation.

“They will be properly vetted through a normal process. Everything from normal background checks that we do for other deputy sheriffs as well as psych [evaluations]. It’s not just a blanket policy of swearing-in anyone who is interested,” Culpeper County Sheriff Scott Jenkins told “Fox & Friends” on Wednesday.

A raucous crowd of hundreds converged at the Spotsylvania County building Tuesday evening, turning a regular Board of Supervisors meeting into a rally-like gathering replete with warnings that basic American rights are under attack.
The crowd was mostly white men, but it also covered the gamut, from parents concerned about protecting their families to military and law enforcement veterans and local business owners, state senators and delegates, as well as a local pastor.
Almost all of the nearly 60 speakers exhorted the board to pass the resolution supporting the Second Amendment sanctuary movement sweeping through Virginia.
The large majority who spoke in favor of the resolution were cheered, with some receiving standing ovations. Chants and whoops interrupted many comments. Spotsylvania Sheriff Roger Harris drew a standing ovation after saying he wants politicians in Richmond to find solutions that will “help communities,” including mental health issues.
The crowd, inside and outside, then roared its approval after he said he "will never send one of my deputies into a home in Spotsylvania County to remove a citizens' firearms from that home when they have done nothing wrong. I will never do that."
“We’re all in this together,” he said.

641 - 660 of 678 Posts