Harley Davidson Forums banner

781 - 800 of 836 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
I made a phone call yesterday to NRA. Got this guy on the line and I told him I was shocked that NRA hadn't leaped all over this issue....crickets was all there was. His response was that the two persons involved are both lawyers and have retained counsel and "had not asked NRA to intercede on their behalf". So I guess all that dues money was used to pay the mortgage note on that mansion of the NRA president? WTF?
I dropped the NRA a couple of years ago. They sold out.

·
Registered
22,458 Posts
Kim Gardner Staffer Tampered with Patricia McCloskey’s Inoperable Hand Gun – Disassembled Gun and Put It Back Together to Make It Work!

·
Noel
8,505 Posts
Tampering with evidence maybe enough cause to remove her.
Right on....... they should have verified its non-operational condition and left as such then returned the property to the owner once the case is over, the repair is the responsibility of the owner not the government to to "Make a case" that does not exist.

·
Registered
22,458 Posts

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,373 Posts
Ironically, yesterday I received my renewal notice for NRA in the mail. After a short chuckle, I tore it into many small pieces and filed it in the little can next to my desk. Notice that Missouri's governor and Atty. Gen have jumped into this case, but still crickets from NRA.

·
Try'n to behave
5,861 Posts
Should send them back a link to a GoFundMe page for the defense of the McCloskey's and ask them to donate as much as they can afford.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,373 Posts
As ludicrous as this case is to us, imagine what it'll be like if WE lose this election. Glad to se the governor and AG involved, but this should never have gotten THIS FAR. Can anyone hear over the crickets coming from NRA?

·
American
26,752 Posts
NRA is a political organization. What do you expext of them. The system is now guilty until proven innocent. We have seen this in many cases if you are a conservative.

·
Try'n to behave
5,861 Posts
Can anyone hear over the crickets coming from NRA?
I would venture to believe that the NRA reviewed it's donations list and if the McCloskey's haven't provided enough, well....

·
Registered
22,458 Posts

·
Former Lurker
2,826 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Emotions are like kids. They should not be in the trunk of your car, and they definitely shouldn’t be behind the wheel either. They belong on the back seat, preferably strapped in.

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
Sounds like she needs to be, "Llet go."
Let go my arse! She needs to be charged with crimes for doctoring/falsifying that piece of paper and aside from being locked up she should be terminated from her job for not being fair and impartial. She is NOT seeking justice. She is only grinding axes and protecting thugs and criminals on the far left.

·
Registered
10,874 Posts
Another article about the record number of background checks and vast numbers of guns being sold. Also, they list my state of KY as one of the 5 states with the highest number of background checks. They don't know the whole story cause in KY (and some other states also) if you have a cc permit the FFL dealer doesn't need to do a background check on you. And last year our lawmakers did away with requiring a cc permit. We are now Constitutional carry. But I and lots of others will continue to keep our cc permits in force for trips out of state.

·
Registered
39,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #799
I keep 2 CCW permits active.

Reactions: TaxmanHog
781 - 800 of 836 Posts