1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
that thing is slick!

·
Turgid Member
1,248 Posts
What a waste. Not only is it a Honda it's also a trike which IMHO isn't really a motorcycle.
It's a three wheeled motorcycle regardless of anyone's opinion and it's a nice one. Harley makes one too.

Now a Can-Am thingy?... I see those as an ATV with two wheels up front.

·
2015 Heritage
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I rode the Can Am Spyder, thier best one. It rides just like a four wheeler.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I can't believe it's 6 years old with only 10,000 miles. That thing is meant to cruise.

·
Old Fart
1,367 Posts
What a waste. Not only is it a Honda it's also a trike which IMHO isn't really a motorcycle.
Really? It's a Damn nice ride! Honda is not my choice and neither are trikes, but do we really have to trash talk someone else's ride, when you know that thing is beautiful.

I for one think it's sweet and would be proud to ride with you anywhere!

·
2015 Heritage
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Really? It's a Damn nice ride! Honda is not my choice and neither are trikes, but do we really have to trash talk someone else's ride, when you know that thing is beautiful.

I for one think it's sweet and would be proud to ride with you anywhere!
Thanks. I was just ignoring the put down.

·
Guitarslinger
3,316 Posts
nice ride, I'm gonna own a Trike some day. I hope !!!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Thanks. I was just ignoring the put down.
One thing you have to remember...This is a HD forum. Personally I don't fault ANY bike, but some people trash anything that isn't what they ride.

Goldwings are a nice ride. My now ex-stepfather has one. He actually has had two of them. If I were to buy a bike for the long hall I would certainly look into one.

Probably is more made in the USA than the HD anyway.

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts

·
Fat Guy on the Ultra
5,388 Posts
Nice car dude i mean trike. Going from experience, get you a tall windshield and some side deflectors and you wont feel any wind at all. Thats the main reason i dont have a goldwing. They are power houses and handle real well, but I'm still young and like to feel the wind and love the style of the Harley. Nice bike tho. Have fun and put some mile on her.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
anyone remember December 7, 1941 from history class? this is a hd forum. i don't wanna look at no fu{kin honda crap:USA:spar:stool

·
Senile Member
1,713 Posts
Trikes and espcially jap trikes are like fat women.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts