Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Earth-bound Misfit
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up to anyone with a Power Vision tuner who has gotten themselves a second H-D...

I was looking over the DynoJet Power Vision web site the other day and discovered you can buy a second license to use your Power Vision on another bike. I've had great luck with PV on my Sportster, but thought I'd have to spring for another Power Vision, if I wanted to tune my Street Glide.

Not the case...for $199 they will sell you another license for your other bike. You just copy some information off the PV, email it to DynoJet, pay them the money, and they send you a pin allowing your unit to "marry" to a second ECM.

I have not had a chance to try it out yet, because my interface cable is still mounted to the Sportster.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Pretty sure you can buy a second cable that way you can easily move it back and forth from bike to bike. This also allows you to sell the bike and keep the PV and licensee it to your next bike.

·
Earth-bound Misfit
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pretty sure you can buy a second cable that way you can easily move it back and forth from bike to bike. This also allows you to sell the bike and keep the PV and licensee it to your next bike.
I'm sure you are correct. DJ would probably be happy to sell me another cable...and, I thought about getting one. However, unless I'm tuning, I don't usually have the PV unit mounted to my bike.

I know some folks mount them up and use them as tach or speedo or whatever.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts